Subject: [Leica] DR Summicron & M6
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Oct 3 07:43:05 2005

Lew,

Won't mount at all? Or just for close range? I'm using one on an current MP
and it mounts fine, but I must nudge it into the close range.  It feels
like it is binding but when I apply a little extra torque and a little
nudging is slides into mount.  I've heard say one should make sure the
focus is infinite when first mounting.  Karen N has one which binds on
close range

Chris