Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Sailing around Friesland with a fellow LUGger
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 29 14:23:10 2005

> From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
> Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:07:08 +0200
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Sailing around Friesland with a
> fellow
> LUGger
>
> The dagger boards( I didn't know that is the proper English name) are
> also easy to use because you only use the one at the side were the sail
> is and therefore have to switch very often.

Is that easy, Michiel? It ?s a beautiful boat (and a beautiful arrangement
with your foundation, too :-), but bilge keels would be easier in shallow
waters, no?

P.S. My preferred book for shallow waters: Swatchways and little ships, by
Maurice Griffiths (translated in Dutch: ISBN 90-6410-120-S)

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Sailing around Friesland with a fellow LUGger)