Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Sailing around Friesland with a fellowLUGger
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 29 13:51:34 2005

True. A bit wider, cropped to the right to get the black barge out (or
blurred), and it would have been perfect. The discussion about whether or
not B&W would be more suited is just a personal one.
But I have a question, though:

Nathan, I suspect you used digital. Don't know if it was zoomed or with a
fixed focal lenght lens. But I imagine you shot it fairly open. Do you find
the shallower DOF of non-full sensor digital sometimes (as in this shot)
restricting when not combined with the full possibilities of PS? In such a
situation, I would not hesitiate to take the barge out or blur it, that's
why.

Philippe