Subject: [Leica] Anisquam
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Wed Sep 21 09:16:43 2005

Jim! Nothing with the 11x14?? I just bought a new lens for my 4x5 and am
having a wonderful time without even film in the camera.

That said, I think this perspective
http://www.hemenway.com/Anisquam-Leica/pages/AnnisquamLight-09.htm
has something going for it: I like the line between foundation/horizon and
that elegant curve to the ell -- Stieglitz would have made something of
that.

Best,

Bill