Subject: [Leica] Lighthouses
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Sep 21 14:29:47 2005

Hi Bill:

11x14 is pretty much out. One is allowed only fifteen minutes in the
parking lot at Anisquam and parking is not allowed on the roads.

I think that I might try again in January when I expect that no one will
give a damn as to how long I park there. I have a 210mm Super-Symmar 100
degree now, which is similar to using the 19mm on the R8 and I want to
try it there.

Thanks for the comment.  I'm going to try to work that curve some more
the next time I go.

The Scituate lighthouse down your way has baffled me.  I can't seem to
find the right composition for it...

http://www.hemenway.com/Odds-n-ends/images/ScituateLightHouse.jpg

...except perhaps for this one which only uses a small part of the
lighthouse.

http://www.hemenway.com/Odds-n-ends/images/TheSeaAtScituateLight.jpg

Jim

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lighthouses)