Subject: [Leica] WHAT TO TAKE? ;-)
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Sep 17 23:52:57 2005

I am really disappointed that I have a wedding that afternoon (so much
so that I might ask the couple to rearrange) as it would be really good
to see you again after having some time in Boston together. Anyway, if
there is anything us UK Luggers can do to make your stay more pleasant
here just let us know!

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden