Subject: [Leica] OT: African wildlife images
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Sep 17 09:23:51 2005

I am just trying my hand at wildlife and nature photography and I
thought I was doing OK, but all I can say having seen these is "Does
anyone want to buy my kit?" They are staggeringly good! I have just
returned from an afternoon photographing deer in the New Forest here in
southern England and, whilst I am quite pleased with some of the shots,
they are nothing compared with these.

Thanks for posting (I think!)

Gerry