Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Sep 17 13:32:13 2005

Philippe

Being used to the 35 does not mean that you should try to have the same
framings and compositions with the 50. So dont step back - look for another
framing (or use the 35). Or go even closer!

But I agree the 50 is a "difficult" focal lenth. Too short for a tele, too
long for a wide. Maybe that's why it is "universal". Personally I use the 40
and 75 more than the 50.

Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] That 50)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] That 50)