Subject: [Leica] New to the group
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sat Sep 10 19:48:32 2005

Hi Glen, thanks for replying. I have used the camera before but a
friend of mine loaded it for me and it was a long time ago.
You will not be dissapointed with the camera.

This was my first Leica photo ever. The first thing I noticed was that
you "think" about the shot first and then shoot. In this particular
picture I was making a mental record of the framing to see how accurate
was the parallax vs what ended on the negative.

Anyway, thanks again for answering.

peace

D.