Subject: [Leica] New Friday Flower
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Fri Sep 9 15:15:04 2005

Your pictures have a way of looking good, no matter what the subject.  They
are both sharp and delicate at the same time.  Is it the Reala?  Fast
shutter speeds?  Your processing?  Or you just shoot 'em like you see 'em?

Either way, they have this common property that I've tried to describe
above.

Julian