From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Sep 8 08:30:10 2005

>Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:47:55 -0500
>From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
while
>To: <lug@leica-users.org>

>I need to unsubscribe for a month or two while I
try to sort out what
>to do in the coming weeks. I want to thank all
of you for your outpouring of
>support and concern for those of us who were hit
by hurricane Katrina.
>I was wonderful to have so many friends from all
over the world expressing
>their kindness. My wife and I were deeply
touched by your response.
me at jls@runbox.com.

>Thanks again to all of you,
>
>Jeffery Smith
>New Orleans, LA

Jeffery,

My very best wishes to you and your wife for the
future.  Your bravery, and that of so many people
from your wonderful city, is an inspiration to us
all.

With kind regards,

Colin