Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 35 Lens recommendations?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Sep 8 06:42:23 2005

I used to love using medium teles -- my favorite being the 100mm Canons
(100/4, 100/2 and the amazing 100/3.5). 100 and 50 would be my standard kit
when going out to shoot. But after buying the Kobalux 21/2.8 and CV 28/3.5 a
couple of years ago (and the Zeiss 21 for my Contaxes), I seem to have gone
more into wide angle mode. This corresponds with a shift in my subject
matter from street photography (where there is an advantage to standing a
bit further away to catch people unawares) to interior shooting and
landscapes.

Mark