Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 35 Lens recommendations?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 7 20:56:17 2005

SCripscan@aol.com wrote:

>I know that it's my  standard
>lens
>as I use no other.

Thanks, Glen....

I've been following the thread on 50's, though I haven't posted, and
I've come to realize that I almost never use my Tele-Elmarit 90 anymore.
I've been shooting with nothing but 50, and most recently with a
Summaron 35/3.5 on a IIIf.

I think, for me, it has something to do with the "comfort" level of
shooting closer.  Last weekend I was at a party, and had the 90 with me,
shooting across a swimming pool, and it felt very uncomfortable, as if I
were far, far, far away from the subjects.  Odd, but true.

Curious...

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier