Subject: [Leica] Seeing with framelines...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 7 21:05:26 2005

After my last post, I realized that what has happened is that I am now
"seeing" with the framelines, rather than the full viewfinder window.
I've only been shooting with rangefinders for about a year and a half,
or so, after years of using SLR's, and it's taken a while for me to
adjust to this different way of seeing an image, and I'm just now
beginning to realize how different it is, at least for me.

The framelines for the 90 present an image that appears distant, since
the framed area is smaller.  Hence, the "feeling" that I am too far away
from the subject.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier