Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse now KODACHROME WOES
From: AKROEHLE at peoplepc.com (Alice Kroehle)
Date: Tue Sep 6 04:34:28 2005

I don't know if this will help or not but the Fairlawn NJ operation
closed (at least on the east coast).  The Kodachrome development is now
being processed in Beltsville Maryland at District Photo.  Maybe this
only has to do with the Kodachrome mailers?
FWIW, the address is:
Kodak Slide Processing
P.O. Box 3022
Beltsville, MD 20705