Subject: [Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Sun Sep 4 07:45:21 2005

On Sep 4, 2005, at 9:12 AM, Didier Ludwig wrote:

> Douglas,
>
> I cannot confirm this. Today's print version of the Neue Zuercher
> Zeitung (NZZaS), one of Europe's reputedly most serious newspapers,
> reports that a german aircraft with 10t of aid goods has landed in the
> U.S. saturday evening and was led to a distribution point by the U.S.
> aircraft. You can bed they would have mentioned it, if the landing
> permission or the goods would have been refused. The NZZ has an armada
> of correspondents in the north american continent.

Deutsche Welle reports that a second jet is on the way, with no mention
of any landing refusal...

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Katrina Aid Flight : If this is true it's a scandal)