Subject: [Leica] digital M availability
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Sep 2 07:38:35 2005

Eric:
I've used a D70 for the past year and I have to say that I'm becoming more
and more agreeable to your point of view.  I do hope Nikon comes out with a
camera similar to what Canon just released  but for now, I like what I have.
You're right about the 22MP full frame...I think that would be a great way
to use the Leica glass.  But for now, my D70 clicks away while my M6 stays
home (actually it's with Sherry right now getting a CLA).

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA