Subject: [Leica] digital M availability
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Sep 2 07:25:38 2005

The DMR is growing on me. It renders wonderful images. Interesting
that many canon users are impressed by the DMR quality.

A 22MP full frame M would be de-lovely if they could get it out soon.

Shooting with the DMR has me convinced that 35mm film is over.
MF film isn't over.. no until we hit 50-60 mpix.

Eric