Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF Rangefinder restoring
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Aug 30 21:35:13 2005

Luis,There's always Solms too. I could very well be that the camera
needsmore than just a cleaned up viewfinder. Things can look mint, but
ifthey haven't been used, other things than the viewfinder might have tobe
checked. Anyone taking it apart is going to charge you for it, soyou might
as well see what they will charge.
Best,Daniel
On 8/30/05, Luis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net> wrote:> Hi friends!> >
My "new" IIIF is mint, and the glass too, the only problem is the>
rangefinder is a little cloudy and not contrasty, any experience on the LUG>
to restore such rangefinders?, maybe Luton in UK, or Leicashop in Austria,>
or others?.?> > Saludos desde Barcelona> Luis> > >