Subject: [Leica] PAW 34 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 28 21:49:05 2005

Many thanks to all.

I'm pleased, because I really liked this shot myself. I waited for it
and when it turned up I knew I had what I was looking for. I'm pleased
that what I was looking for worked for others as well.

There she was, this teenager, up there on the scene with old-hat
jammers, experienced musicians, and she stayed calm. She tried to
leave the scene after a while, but people wouldn't let her. She is a
good guitarist. It was her first appearance at Louice. She was as calm
and collected as she looks.

Thanks again.

Daniel