Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, why?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 28 10:43:30 2005

Sonny--I am one of those hundreds who look at your flowers every time
and enjoy them, even if I do not often comment on them. They are
beautiful, and that's all there is to say.

And morning is definitely the best time to photograph flowers outside,
especially if there is dew. I sometimes do that in my garden.

Having said all this, now that the football season is starting, I am
expecting some cheerleaders from you :-)

Nathan