Subject: [Leica] Re:what would you do if your wife dropped your mp
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 06:22:47 2005

the real question nobody has answered here yet, and the critical one to me,
is what the hell are you doing trusting anyone, and i do mean ANYONE, to
carry
your MP in the first place? And in a fanny pack?

Nobody touches my cameras -- not my wife, not my kids, not nobody. I carry
them.

My wife would tell me to carry my own damn camera anyway, so this policy
works out well.

ctrentelman

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re:what would you do if your wife dropped your mp)
Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Re:what would you do if your wife dropped your mp)