Subject: [Leica] Re:katrina aid
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 4 14:17:56 2005

this doesn't pass the smell test -- ask yourself, would German pilots take
off with 10 tons of stuff on a flight across the atlantic without knowing
ahead
of time where they were going, with landing permissions already in place and
recipient lined up?

cripes, people will believe anything if it's sent out by email. $5 will get
you an M7 this is all over the web in two days flat, however.

ctrentelman

Replies: Reply from jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner) ([Leica] Re:katrina aid)