Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Aug 27 05:52:27 2005

1. Remain calm. The less you say now that could be construed as
criticism, the easier it will be to bring in at least one new item
without having to slip in in the back door.

2. Take pictures. if they're OK, then the camera is OK. Durability is
one of the reasons that you paid a lot for the MP.

Allen