Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 26 15:04:20 2005

Sonny showed:

> Here's one you won't see too often:    False Dragon-Head, possibly
> endangered
> from loss of habitat, road widening,  herbicide run-off, and
> channelization
> of  ditches.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/friday_8-26-05.htm<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Sometimes one of your flower pictures comes on screen and the reaction is...
"oh yeah OK . click" No offence in the remark it's life as you know.

Then you have those that are near breathe taking and they're real special.
No this isn't one of those but what it has is a kind of comfort viewing to
it, does that explain anything photographic technically? Nope wasn't meant
to .

This is a "damn that's a nice photo!" :-) It creates a kind of simple
comfort viewing. Whether the subtle colours, whatever? Not sure, but it came
on the screen and it was.. "Gee nice!"

So there you go my friend, just a simple nice feeling picture.:-) Have a
nice picture taking weekend!

ted

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flowers)