Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 26 13:06:20 2005

feli asked :
Subject: Re: [Leica] leica branded lenses

> But what about the whole stop down metering thing? Sounds like a PIA...<<<

Hi feli,
It really isn't on the 20D, although I'd like a slightly bigger screen, but
what the hell it isn't there. It's not a big deal unless you're going to
stop down to 11 or 16 .

So far I've good focus success down to f8 and knowing what I want to cover,
in my case unless I require a deep depth of field I'm around f4-5.6 and the
20D at those apertures is easy to focus. So the stopping down becomes a mute
point. Of course there'll be those who'll disagree with me, but what the
heck eh, that's life! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)
Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)