Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Aug 26 17:23:08 2005

What I've gotten from Sonny and Friday Flowers is an outlet. Did
Sonny start this?

Let's face it, flowers aren't the hippest of subjects among "pro
photogs."

And, on a Leica list, they are even less so. We tend toward black and
white. We generally marginalize photos that do not include people's
faces. We mostly want to be HCB.

What Friday Flowers do for me is give me a minute or two to take
pictures my Mom likes.

Here you go, Mom.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Grab-Bag/Pickerel_Weed

Ric Carter