Subject: [Leica] Canon Introduces 2 new digital SLR's
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct)
Date: Wed Aug 24 23:30:36 2005

Hello Jaya

I observe that the Indian consumer society is not only democratic but also
enigmatic

They set their own criteria and decide on their choice almost always
ignoring the pleas of marketing messages and advertising thrusts.

They are also cost and quality concious and even conservative at most times.

For these reasons - I am not surprised at their 'contined' choice of Nikon.

In other consumables I note their penchant for 'old country'products eg from
England etc

But all these will change with the onslaught of IT, the Internet and the
emerging global market situation.

Joseph Low / Singapore