Subject: [Leica] Places to look for used lenses?
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Mon Aug 22 08:47:04 2005

Gerald,

you might want to look for a 40/2 Summicron instead. I bought mine Bargain
condition
at KEH.com, and the glass is clean. KEH is a great source for used lenses.
They often beat ebay prices, and you can return an item if you don't like it.

Also, you might consider new CV lenses, the 35/2.5 has a good reputation.
The difference between used and new prices on CV lenses is typically very
small.

Regards,

Roland.