Subject: [Leica] Places to look for used lenses?
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Mon Aug 22 01:38:13 2005

I'll start off with a brief re-introduction.  Currently a student, have
a POS SL that although it has seen better days, takes great pictures
still.  Although I mostly have been lurking here (since early 2003 or
so), I finally managed to get a used M6 so I can finally get into the
rangefinder world with something other than old Russian cameras.

My question is, where is a good place to look for a used lenses at a
decent price?

I'm looking for a 35 cron, but the pickings seem to be a bit slimmer for
that lens than others.

Add to that I'm on the proverbial starving student budget, and most that
are available either seem to be collectable for various reasons, or
aspherical versions which are out of my current budget.  All I really
want is clean glass and a lens that hasn't been used as a hammer.

Any ideas where to look?

Any and all help would be very much appreciated.  I'm dying to start
shooting real pictures with this thing rather than just staring at it.

Gerald Homeyer

Replies: Reply from ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter) ([Leica] Places to look for used lenses?)
Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Places to look for used lenses?)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Places to look for used lenses?)