Subject: [Leica] #280
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Aug 21 02:19:45 2005

Hi Ric,

I have only just bought the IIIf with Summitar and to date have put just the
one roll through it. I think that disqualifies me from drawing any
meaningful conclusions about where the Simmitar sits in the grand scheme of
things.

I note that Don has responded in his usual informed, helpful manner and I'm
sure others will have points to make about the lens.

I am keen to the point of addiction about cameras and lenses but nuances of
definition are not critical for me because I only use my images on the web.
To those of you reading this that are now asking why bother to spring for
expensive Leica cameras and lenses please refer to the first eight words of
this paragraph.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham