Subject: [Leica] PHS
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Aug 20 05:56:31 2005

Post Holiday Stress: just back after 2 weeks of sunny South of France, I
have to cope with 2K+ LUG mails...

A quick glance teaches me that Ted is back in full force, that there was a
lot of fuss about the Canon vs any DMR, that Bill posted his ever beautiful
shots both in digital and analog, that Graham admirably continues his
Picture A Day project and that Kyle stretched the boundaries of what humanly
possible in photography (again).
Of course I forget a lot of esteemed LUG members and their always intersting
work, but I hope you forgive me.