Subject: [Leica] photographers' formulary tf-4 fix?
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Thu Aug 18 18:50:58 2005

This is normal for TF-4.  When mixed 1:3 for film, it will keep
everything suspended just fine.  I ordered some when first trying
tanning developers and have stuck with it as it's so quick and easy (no
HCA).

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] photographers' formulary tf-4 fix?)