Subject: [Leica] photographers' formulary tf-4 fix?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Aug 18 18:33:27 2005

I ordered some tf-4 fix from Photographers' Formulary.  First time.

Does anybody here have experience with it?  Is it normal for there to be
precipitate?  I got a gallon jug, and there's quite a bit of solid
precipitate.  I'm currently using the Kodak rapid fix cube of 5 gallons, and
have never noticed precipitate in it.

I'm going to give them a call tomorrow during normal business hours to ask
if that's normal before I open it up, but thought I'd solicit advice here,
too.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/