Subject: [Leica] photographers' formulary tf-4 fix?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Aug 19 12:16:52 2005

Yes...normal.  Shake it up vigorously to make sure the precipitate is all
mixed
up before you dilute for film.  Then just go for it.

The stuff is great...I mix it 1:3 for film, and the diluted stuff seems to
last
forever at my low frequency of developing.  If it's been sitting around for
few months I check clearing time on a leader of film, and double it.  From
memory, even after 6 months and multiple uses, clearing time seems to be
less
than 4 minutes or so.

Best,
Aaron