Subject: [Leica] Experience of Viso lenses on Hassy 200 series?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Wed Aug 17 18:16:16 2005

There is  a photo of the adapter in  the Viewfinder article. The adapter is
very thin, you can  see the threads for the Leica lens. I would think it
requires a lens with the Viso I mount but don't know what the Hassy flange to
film distance is.

I would think  the 90s and 135s would have to be removable head lenses which
means you lose the focus mount and have new problems. Since there are Hassy
lenses in that range, isn't 80mm a standard Hassy lens?, I don't see those as
very interesting. The 280 f/4.8 on  6x6 film must be attractive to some
shooters.

Anyway, the  gentleman selling the  adapter can  surely answer questions
better than me ;-)