Subject: [Leica] Experience of Viso lenses on Hassy 200 series?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Wed Aug 17 10:15:32 2005

Good point about the mount and possible vignetting. In the LHSA article Jim
Lager states there was no vignetting from infinity to closest focus. The
adapter is a simple plant using the viso mounting thread.

He states "I would have never believed this scenario unless I actually
experienced it personally"

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Experience of Viso lenses on Hassy 200 series?)