Subject: [Leica] Visiting Tokyo - LUGgers, things to see?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Aug 15 15:26:42 2005

In case there is someone interested in meeting in Tokyo, and missed
my first announcement, my wife and I will be there from the 25th to
the 31st incl., and would be delighted to meet with Tokyo Luggers.
It'll be our first time back in 29 years (some things might have
changed :-)) and we're greatly looking forward to it.

Maybe have some sushi... and sashimi.

Any helpful hints about anything special to see/photograph would also
be appreciated.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design