Subject: [Leica] Any LUGgers in Portugal?
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Aug 15 06:08:39 2005

In about a month, Ted Grant and I will be spending a few days in Lisbon
then a week sharing a rental villa in the Algarve near Lagos.  If there
are any LUGgers who live in Portugal or who will be visiting between
Sept. 20 and Oct. 1, perhaps we can find a way to meet.

Also, if you have any advice on places to make photos, restaurants etc.,
we would appreciate any and all advice.  As you know we need to be at
the photos spots when we can shoot from the shadow side!

Many thanks... Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Any LUGgers in Portugal?)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Visiting Tokyo - LUGgers, things to see?)
Reply from jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner) ([Leica] Any LUGgers in Portugal?)