Subject: [Leica] Any LUGgers in Portugal?
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Aug 15 09:53:32 2005

Emilio Perea wrote:

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 09:08:45AM -0400, Ken Lassiter wrote:

>> In about a month, Ted Grant and I will be spending a few days in Lisbon
>> then a week sharing a rental villa in the Algarve near Lagos.

I read this right after reading that Irene is now a full-fledged
hurricane. (I hope there is no connection! :-)

Emilio, last I heard from Ted was that Irene is serene and doing well.
But I imagine Ted knows how to get her all riled up so Hurricane Irene
would seem tame is comparison,  Is that right , Ted?

.... Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Any LUGgers in Portugal?)