Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Tue Aug 16 13:50:19 2005

Tina, here is a suggestion. Meet at Dixie Crossroads in Titusville
Florida. They are famous for their Rock Shrimp -- which taste just like
lobster.  As a side trip, we can visit Cape Kennedy, the Merritt Is NWR
and the home of Shutterbug magazine.

I bought some Rock Shrimp in Titusville on Sunday for the freezer.
 Nobody has heard of them but everyone who tastes them loves 'em.

...Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)