Subject: [Leica] VCCE enlarger
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Aug 15 04:03:59 2005

On 14/08/2005, at 1:37, feli wrote:

> I made two prints in a fraction of the time it took me with my old
> color 6700,
> and frankly even after this short amount of time I wonder how I
> ever got along
> without the VCCE.

If you find a well done dual filtration table for your paper (Y/M),
the exposure will remain constant; anyway VC headers are more
convenient.

> Highly recommended for anyone still printing wet black and white.

RH zonemaster (or analyzer pro) is a great thing to get first class
work prints without hassle and test strips (final prints always
require some fine tuning).
Definately they worth every penny they charge, if someone else is
still on darkroom. ;)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: VCCE enlarger)