Subject: [Leica] Re: VCCE enlarger
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed Aug 17 17:29:34 2005

I would make a plug for the splitgrade system as well. Fast fantastic
baseline prints, and I almost never have to waste paper when moving to a
larger print: there is a downside: price and some difficulties when making
dodging or burning adjustments: I can tell you what they are if anyone is
interested, but in all a great time and paper saving system.