Subject: [Leica] Eisenstaedt's The Kiss
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 15 02:27:03 2005

I'm glad you wrote this, Mike. I had a faint recollection of a contact
sheet too, but I wasn't absolutely sure.

Once upon a time, Time-Life produced a nice photography series (early
70'ies ?) and I think it was in one of those. Not real sure though. I
have the books in a garage in a Chicago suburb ...

Daniel