Subject: [Leica] Eisenstaedt's The Kiss
From: qwhozeiss at aol.com (qwhozeiss@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 07:58:57 2005

I have seen the contacts of what he shoot that day.  The kiss was on
35mm.  Eisenstaedt said several times he followed that sailor as he
kissed every woman in sight.  Only to be told by one of the photo
editors later how great the picture was, and he said which one?  I
guess everyone can forget a kiss in the heat of battle.

T. Mike Fletcher/QWhoZeiss