Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Aug 13 11:27:43 2005

Yes Sonny, but I know more about you than the guy at dpreview and your
opinion, as
with many here on the LUG, counts for a lot more.

I do read dpreview but like so many things, read "between the lines", keep a
grain
of salt handy. Also, with time, I have a sense of where he "is" and can
factor that
into how his opinion may relate me.

Anyway, the LUG is a great resource!