Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Aug 11 10:21:44 2005

Hey Guys & Gals,

In reality this topic is a beat it to death topic with no common sense
logical out come until everyone with an opinion has the opportunity to use a
DMR on some real shoot conditions. Rather than the old houses of Europe and
or other "typical Leica" subjects, Castles on the Rhine and farms of
Northern Germany. :-)

In most of the above cases with lots of time to re-shoot a half dozen times
instead of having an assignment and producing under deadline conditions.

You might find it's wonderful, the next user has a hundred dislikes, the
next complains or sings the praises for the expensive Leica digital add on!

Yep everyone has their opinion but my thoughts are, there aren't enough of
them out there in the cold cruel world yet to make too many yea or nay
comments. Feelings, OK. Hard nose opinions? Nada!

Besides the techie side is still changing so fast that before half the DMR
orders are filled, technology will change and what we complain or praise
today will be old hat in a few months.

ted