Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Aug 13 08:05:11 2005

Never lost a lens cap...........

But how about losing an M2 button rewind knob in the middle of a field in
Ireland? Sucker popped right out and never did find it.

Once left a lens on the front steps of the old capital building in Baton
Rouge. I was shooting a portrait session and switched to my 50mm, put down
the 35mm next to me. Halfway back to the car realized the horror. Ran back
and found the lens was still there. Whew!

Chris