Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat Aug 13 08:18:00 2005

on 8/13/05 8:04 AM, Christopher Williams at leicachris@worldnet.att.net
wrote:

> Once left a lens on the front steps of the old capital building in Baton
> Rouge. I was shooting a portrait session and switched to my 50mm, put down
> the 35mm next to me. Halfway back to the car realized the horror. Ran back
> and found the lens was still there. Whew!

A friend of mine did something similar with his 100 APO, except he left it
on top of a mountain.  A half-hour later he realized what happened and after
confirming with Trinovids he retraced his steps.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)