Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 13 06:56:14 2005

Rick Dykstra asked:

> First time I've ever lost a lens cap.  Took my kids to an airshow  today
> with my Black MP and current 50 'cron over my shoulder.  That  50 has
> always had a loose cap.  I nearly lost it over the side of  Puffing Billy
> once.  Today it fell off in the car park, so I heard as  it hit the
> bitumen, but not when it landed in the grass later on,  somewhere.
> Where?!!!  Atleast it wasn't some sooperdooper valuable  collectors piece.
>
> Tell us your best lens cap losing story, if only to make me feel
> better.<<<<

Hi Rick,
Mines easy! :-)  I throw them all into a box in the storage cabinet as soon
as the lens is unwrapped! :-) If not they get lost pretty quick. They're
nothing but a pain in the ass when you're working an assignment and
something else to remove while the exact moment of the picture is missed
screwing around with another fiddlesome item. :-)

There you go eh! ;-)
ted